Current camera and lens equipment list
My previous articles have made me conscious that the 'my gear'
section of the website needs updating now that my D810’s have been replaced by a D850 and D500. I’ve also traded in my 300mm f/2.8 lens as it wasn’t being used, purchased a couple of new lenses, sold two of my teleconverters, and have had a big sort out of the bag cupboard. On top of that there are a few changes to the ‘computer and photography software’ list. I will get round to updating the various pages at some point and tidying up the section, which was never actually finished, but in the meantime here’s a current camera and lens equipment list in a similar format as the existing one. Purchase dates added for personal reference.
- D850 45MP FX (full-frame) DSLR camera body (Dec 17)
- D500 21MP DX (crop-frame) DSLR camera body (April 18)
- 500mm f/4E FL ED-IF AF-S VR lens (Jan 16)
- 200–500mm f/5.6E ED AF-S VR lens (May 16)
- 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED AF-S VR lens (Oct 17)
- 24-120mm f/4G ED AF-S VR lens (April 11)
- 18-35mm f/3.5-f/4.5G ED AF-S wide-angle lens (Oct 17)
- 200mm f/4D ED-IF micro lens (Jan 18)
- 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR micro lens (Aug 09)
- 50mm f/1.4G AF-S lens (Nov 11)
- 20mm f/1.8G ED AF-S wide-angle lens (Nov 16)
- TC-14E III teleconverter (Oct 17)
- TC-14E III teleconverter (Dec 14)
- Lexar Professional 2933x 440MB/s XQD cards (8x64GB)
: although the accompanying photo on the article list page is only a small thumbnail image, I guess I should confirm that the four lenses (left to right) are the 500mm f/4E, 300mm f/2.8G, 200-500mm f/5.6E and the old 70-200mm f/2.8G.
Tony - 'tickspics'
Monday, 30th July 2018
> Return to the 'weblog' section home page
I'd appreciate receiving any relevant comments associated with this particular article, which I will be happy to share if appropriate. I will include your name as entered below, but not your e-mail address. However, please note that I'm currently trialling this comments facility for the first time and don't actually know how it will work in practice, so please bear with me if your message doesn't appear. If you wish to make a more general comment then please use the standard 'contact form'
, so I can respond to you privately.